5 Ways to Have Some Good Old-Fashioned Summer Fun
There is nothing like some good old fashioned summer fun. You recall the kind of fun to be had before Facebook and Twitter, right? Relive those days with these ideas designed to bring back the best of the past and create new memories.
- Carol Wright has this cute little Dancing Flower Sprinkler for around $10. Take off your shoes and run barefoot through the sprinkling water or simply cool yourself off.
- Chase and catch some fireflies. This instructive tells you how to catch them and keep them alive for a while.
- Make your own soap bubbles to blow.
- Create Christmas-like wonder in your yard with white lights.
- Buy a Skip-It and an LED light Hula Hoop and eat a homemade, low-calorie Popsicle.
Instead of eating with your friends, burn some calories by laughing and moving around a bit in the comfort of your own yard. Try these blasts from the past and let loose.