6 Fabulous Work Wardrobe Essentials Under $60
We have all heard the saying dress for the position you want not the one you have. With that in mind, there is no time like the present to gussy up your work wardrobe. Finding six quality pieces that won’t break your budget was actually easier than I thought it would be, which was encouraging.
In the daily grind, we often check out when it comes to our personal presentation thinking that everyone knows us so we don’t have to keep up appearances. Essentially we all have to remember that our personal presentation is our calling card. You want to walk through the door having people think she has a flair for success and the confidence to tackle the rest.
Whether you are learning to invest in yourself or just need to hit refresh, challenge yourself to always dress for where you want to be five years from now.
- Anne Klein Watch, Women's Two Tone Bracelet $55 – A great all metal timepiece is always a great addition to your daily look because it evokes power.
- Sole Society 'Ravin' Tote $59.95 – We all know a fabulous carry-all tote will change your life. I love the texture and the shape of this fab Sole Society tote.
- BP. 'Luminate' Open Toe Dress Sandal $59.95 – This gorgeous shoe comes in 13 different shades so you can have everything from a pop of color to classic black in your shoe collection.
- Alise Stud Earrings $25 – Your earrings are a great place to express your personality. These fun studs from Chico’s are just one example of doing something a little out of the norm.
- TopShop Ponte Wrap Mini Dress $46 – This fab wrap dress is perfect for a petite frame and comes in a couple of colors. This style of dress is great for any body type.
- Torrid Runched Sleeve Blazer $58.90 – A blazer in every color and for every occasion is my philosophy. The longer sleeves communicate responsibility as well as really creating a fab body line.