Style & Beauty Report 2017 : Trends, Tips & Who to Follow
From fabulous style bloggers to beauty trends and makeup, this is your guide to glamming up your year. 2017 is the time for all of us to put our best foot forward while remembering to have fun and try new things. No more style or beauty rut blues!
This guide will have you hitting the streets of your hometown runway ready. It’s always more fun when you look and feel your best. Check out the top five picks in each category and weigh in on social media as well.
Trend-setting style bloggers:
You will want to check these ladies out on Instagram and their blogs. It will really help you stay out of your style rut if you find a blogger you love to follow. That way you can get tips on how to put things together with ease.
- Tanesha Awasthi @girlwithcurves
- Cathy Williamson @themiddlepageblog www.the-middlepage.com
- Christina Beauchamp @fashionandfrills www.fashionandfrills.com
- Kristine @MsKristine www.trendycurvy.com
- Roselyn @Style_Lynn www.thestylelynnlife.com
Fashion-for-all designers you want to know:
Stepping out in style every day this year is a must! Below are five designers you can’t live without for 2017. They are embracing every body type and leaving their mark on the world of undeniable style. The clothing designers also carry sizes 0 to 2x in their inclusive lines.
- Samantha Leibowitz @samanthleibowitzNy www.samanthaleibowitz.net
- Michael Kors @michaelkors www.michaelkors.com
- Tracy Reese @tracy_reese www.tracyreese.com
- Christian Siriano @csiriano www.christiansiriano.com
- Byron Lars Beauty Mark @byronlarsbm www.byronlarsbeautymark.com
Shoe and accessories retailers to check out:
Sometimes you may miss the mark with your look because you don’t have the right accessories, but that won’t be a problem again. These five amazing retailers will keep your accessory collection popping at every turn.
- Charming Charlie @charmingcharlie www.charmingcharlie.com
- Bauble Bar @baublebar www.baublebar.com
- Aldo @aldo_shoes www.aldoshoes.com
- Nordstrom Rack @nordstromrack www.nordstromrack.com
- Kendra Scott @kendrascott www.kendrascott.com
Beauty vloggers that rock:
You can type any of these fabulous video bloggers names in to YouTube and get ton of great advice. Finding a YouTuber you love will keep you far away for beauty ruts.
- Kandee Johnson @kandeejohnson
- Tiarra Monegt @tiarra Monet
- Christen Dominique @christendominique
- Makeup Shayla @makeupshayla
- Naomi Giannopoulos @vegas_nay
Makeup companies you want to know:
From online influencers to everyday beauty enthusiasts, these companies are really helping women stay gorgeous, whether they’ve been around for a while or are new on the scene.
- Bobbi Brown @bobbibrown www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com
- Tarte Cosmetics @tartecometics www.tartecosmetics.com
- Lorac Cosmetics @loraccosmetics www.loraccosmetics.com
- Dose of Colors @doseofcolors www.doseofcolors.com
- Colour Pop Cosmetics @colourpopcosmetics www.colourpopcosmetics.com
Hot hair is a must:
You will love the products available from these companies that will help you create the stunning looks you have dreamed of. This year you will be rocking beach waves, curls and straight styles that will have your social media on fire.
- Not Your Mother’s @nymbrands www.nymbrands.com
- Shea Moisture @sheamoisuture4u www.sheamoisture.com
- Farouk Systems @farouksystems www.farouk.com
- Garnier Fructis @garneierusa www.garnierusa.com
- Carol’s Daughter @carolsdaughter www.carolsdaughter.com
Photo credit: https://youtu.be/8NFivHh3kB8