Style & Beauty Report 2018: Trends, Tips & Who to Follow
(Photo credit/caption https://www.facebook.com/beauticurve)
I love starting the year out with an awesome style and beauty report. The idea is to kick off your year with stylish inspiration that will keep you looking great and trying new things all year. This report covers everything from style influencers to trending beauty topics that you will want to master. That’s right, this is your insider track to looking amazing every single day this year!
2018 is the time for every one of us to step out with sparkle. Remember to have fun with your look this year. Try something new, change up your products and sign up for a style subscription company to keep new things coming that you have never tried. No more style or beauty ruts for you babe!
It’s time for you to hit the streets runway ready. Check out the top 10 picks in each category and weigh in on social media as well.
Trend-setting style influencers:
You have to check these inspirational trendsetters out on Instagram and experience their blogs as well. Following bloggers I love on instagram, really helps keep me out of a style rut. I get visual inspiration and a pattern for great outfits, mixed media prints, etc.
- Claire Sulmers @ClaireSulmers www.thebomblife.com
- Christina Beauchamp @FashionandFrills www.fashionandfrills.com
- Gabi Gregg @GabiFresh www.GabiFresh.com
- Beth Djalali @StyleataCertainAge www.styleatacertainage.com
- Jennifer Lake @JenniferLake www.StyleCharade.com
- Rochelle Johnson @IamBeautiCurve www.beauticurve.com
- Stephanie Hill @TheStyleBungalow www.thestylebungalow.com
- Summer Priester @RealSummerPreister www.365DaysofSummer.me
- Kristine @MsKristine www.trendycurvy.com
- Roselyn @Style_Lynn www.thestylelynnlife.com
Fashion-for-all retailers & designers you want to know:
The fashion industry is embracing every body type and realizing that really stylish women come in all sizes. Forward thinking designers like Byron Lars and Christian Siriano are leading this charge by making their body positive mark in the world of stylish tastemakers. This list of amazing clothing designers carry sizes 0 to 2x in their inclusively fabulous lines.
- Christian Siriano ( 0-14 & Collaborations with Lane Bryant ) @csiriano www.christiansiriano.com
- Rachel Roy ( xs- 24 ) www.RachelRoy.com
- Byron Lars Beauty Mark ( 0-22 )@byronlarsbm www.byronlarsbeautymark.com
- Samantha Leibowitz ( xs-xxl ) @samanthleibowitzNy www.samanthaleibowitz.net
- Cabi Clothing ( 00 -16 ) @cabionline www.cabionline.com
- Tracy Reese ( xs - 2x) @tracy_reese www.tracyreese.com
- Mac Duggal ( o-16 & a plus line called Fabulouss 14W-30W) @macduggal www.macduggal.com
- White House Black Market ( 0-16 ) @whbm www.Whitehouseblackmarket.com
- Mod Cloth ( xxs-4x) @modcloth www.modcloth.com
- INC International Concepts (xs-3x) Available at Macy’s www.macys.com
Fun shoe and accessories retailers to check out:
Don’t miss the mark with your look because you don’t have the right accessories! This dynamic list of accessory and shoe retailers will keep you looking incredible from head to toe. I always say: buy something out of your comfort zone once a month.
- 6pm @shop6pm www.6pm.com
- Shoe Dazzle @shoedazzle www.shoedazzle.com
- Bauble Bar @baublebar www.baublebar.com
- Aldo @aldo_shoes www.aldoshoes.com
- Tory Burch @toryburch www.ToryBurch.com
- Just Fab @justfabonline www.justfabonline.com
- Nordstrom Rack @nordstromrack www.nordstromrack.com
- Kendra Scott @kendrascott www.kendrascott.com
- Schutz Shoes @schutzshoes www.schutz-shoes.com
- Chico’s @lovechicos www.chicos.com
Makeup brands & beauty influencers you can’t get enough of:
You can’t have a fabulous outfit on without completing the beauty portion of your look! From updating your makeup bag to your Pinterest inspiration board, these companies & influencers will have you inspired to get your glam on!
- Felicia Walker Benson of @thisthatbeauty www.thisthatbeauty.com
- Too Faced Cosmetics @toofaced www.toofaced.com
- Sabrina of @beautylookbook www.thebeautylookbook.com
- Tarte Cosmetics @tartecometics www.tartecosmetics.com
- Alix of @icovetthee www.icovetthee.com
- Lorac Cosmetics @loraccosmetics www.loraccosmetics.com
- Ty Alexander of @gorgeousingrey www.gorgeousingrey.com
- Dose of Colors @doseofcolors www.doseofcolors.com
- Colour Pop Cosmetics @colourpopcosmetics www.colourpopcosmetics.com
- Maryam Maquillage @maryamnyc www.maryammaquillage.com/
Elevate your hair game:
Hot hair is a must when you want to make a statement! You will love the products available from these companies and these fabulous hair styling influencers. After all, keeping your mane gorgeous is imperative!
- Jen Atkin @jenatkinhair www.jenatkin.com
- Shea Moisture @sheamoisuture4u www.sheamoisture.com
- Mane Addicts @maneaddicts www.maneaddicts.com
- Kim Kimble @kimblehaircare www.kimkimble.com
- Not Your Mother’s @nymbrands www.nymbrands.com
- Sam Villa @samvillahair www.samvilla.com
- Carol’s Daughter @carolsdaughter www.carolsdaughter.com
- Beauty Advisor @beautyadvisor www.beautyadvisor.com
- Ted Gibson @tedgibson www.tedgibson.com
- Pureology @pureologyus www.pureology.com